The best friend's sister has hooked me in on a little list-making fun, perfect for a rainy day!
What I was Doing 10 Years Ago -1998
1. It was the end of my freshman year of high school.
2. I was finishing up my first track season.
3. I had become good friends over the course of the school year with Steph, Jen, and Danielle.
4. I did not have a boyfriend, but I had liked someone who had liked me back until about this time of year when his friends told him it wasn't cool to like someone younger than him.
5. Pretty sure I didn't handle that too well, but what can I say? I was 14.
Five Things on my To-Do List Today
1. Make a checklist for set-up and clean-up at Element.
2. Email Danielle back.
3. Stop at store and get some food.
4. Return/exchange extention cords at wal-mart.
5. Watch American Idol. :)
Five Snacks I Enjoy
1. Anything chocolate
3. Nutri Grain bars
4. string cheese
5. jello cups
Five Things I'd Do If I Were a Billionaire
1. Buy a house
2. Quit my job after the Bob finds a replacement and pursue freelance writing/editing for real
3. Give a lot of it away, because someone else needs it more (family, friends, non-profits)
4. Travel to ALL the places I want to see (which could take a while) with the love of my life (when we find each other)
5. Invest much of it wisely for the future
Five of my Bad Habits
1. Hmm... checking my email often?
2. Checking my facebook often?
3. I twirl my hair, but I don't consider that a bad habit like other people do.
4. Getting up with only 10 minutes to get ready in the morning
5. Skipping breakfast
Five Places I have Lived
1. My parents' house
2. MTSU dorm
3. MTSU apartment
4. My own apartment
5. My grandparents' house (only not actually with them)
Five Jobs I've Had
1. Sales associate at Aeropostale
2. Student Orientation Assistant
3. Resident Assistant/Resident Director
4. Homecoming Director
5. Executive Assistant
(I hated my Administrative Assistant job so much that I'm not even going to count it. Boo on that place.)
Five People I Tag
I don't really want to "tag" anyone per se. Anyone who's up for a little list making action should feel free to partake.
I do however want to give a shout out to a few blogs I've discovered (or maybe they discovered me) over the past couple of weeks. It's only 4, but that's all that I have added to my reader in the past 2 weeks:
...more than a blog
Life in Pink
Back to Good Again
Single + Cats = Sad