Melanie Blair likes to run. She not only likes to run, she is a certifiable running badass. Why is this important? Well, going into this that's about all I knew about her, and if I were going to guest blog, I'd probably want to talk about running.
Now I run, just like Melanie, but for me running means one thing: Music.
What I mean is, when I run, especially over long distances, music is necessary. In fact, I can get so into a song that I have literally tripped over a speed bump before. Because of that and because I run a music blog, I thought I'd center my contribution to Melanie's blog around songs that, for me, define a typical weekday "sneak out of the office for 45 minutes" run.
**And if you're my employeer, and you figure out who I am, thanks for understanding.
1. Veni Vidi Vici - Piles vs. The Black Lips
2. Shut The Club Down - Girl Talk
3. Rock Yo Sea Legs - Crime Mob vs. The Shins
4. Drop The Icebox Pressure - Omarion vs. Mylo
5. Deceptataffy - D4L vs. Le Tigre
6. Smash That There - Yung Berg vs. The Smashing Pumpkins
7. This Year A Club Broke My Heart - Usher vs. Los Campesinos
8. Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body) - Three Six Mafia
9. I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T. (Remix) - Webbie vs. Black Moth Super Rainbow
10. No Matter What - T.I.