6. Run in at least eight races I've never run in before - I can now add the Franklin Classic 10K and the Shelby Bottoms Boogie 15K.
45. Give money to people who are fundraising at least 4 times a year - I found two more causes that I decided to support this month. I'm not in a position to throw a lot of money toward anything right now, but I know every bit counts.
47. Complete at least 50 hours of volunteer work - I've been steadily working toward this one with my involvement at Mercy Ministries. I may have to revise this one since I'm finding 50 hours too easy.
54. Make contact with local friends I don't see often at least once a month - I've been steadily doing this via phone and internet this whole time, but I actually had coffee this week with a good friend of mine. He lives 20 minutes away, but we still only manage to see each other every few months.
65. See a Broadway play - Wicked totally counts, but I'd still love to see one ON Broadway.
68. Go to three concerts per year - I saw Matthew Perryman Jones and Dave Barnes at Live on the Green last week!
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - I went to see Fame the other day. I also saw Role Models, and Knowing.
96. Read one book per month, minimum - I only managed to read one this month... Something Blue by emily Giffin. Loved it.
There are a lot of other things on the list that are a bit of a work in progress. For now, I'm feeling pleased with my progress.