Here's what I accomplished in November:
6. Run in at least eight races I’ve never run in before - I ran the Team Nashville 10-miler on 11/14/09.
68. Go to three concerts per year - I saw Imogen Heap at Exit/In here in Nashville 11/20/09.
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - Totally nailed this one. I watched a lot of movies this month!
- Couples' Retreat
- Taking of Pelham 123
- Imagine That
- Assassination of a High School President
- Paranormal Activity
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- 17 Again
- The Rocker
96. Read one book per month, minimum - I read a book called A Beautiful Mess about the Nashville country band Diamond Rio. Not a terrific read, but it was interesting to read their story.
99. Name my car - I had wanted to maybe give it a cute clever name, but I've decided to just call it The Cougar... because it's actually a cougar, not because I'm one! :)
So I didn't really accomplish that much in November, but it's been kind of a crazy month. I'm sure December will be as well, but hey... I'm still making progress!