I have been super productive lately. This has mostly been spurred by the impending holidays. I'm going to be pulling out my Christmas decorations and tree sometime in the next two weeks, and I figure I might as well have a super clean house before I put it all out.
- Vacuumed my entire house
- Dusted everything that could be dusted
- Cleaned both bathrooms
- Cleaned the kitchen
- Did laundry
- Ironed everything that had piled up that needed to be ironed
- Put all clothes away
- Sweated a TON at a spin class
- Had dinner with my dad
- Watched How I Met Your Mother and Accidentally on Purpose
- Caught up on emails
- Made my Christmas shopping list (and I actually already crossed a lot of people off because I bought several gifts last week!)
I am pooped. I'm planning on showering and then settling down on my couch to watch Jimmy Fallon.
Speaking of Jimmy Fallon, I totally had a dream last night where I got to go to a taping of his show and I got all excited I won a prize. However, the prize turned out to be a free pass to a class at the gym. I was like, "Um, I run freaking marathons. This little class is nothing" and I was all disappointed.
Then I woke up. I also had a few other crazy dreams (it's funny how some nights are like that), but I'll be keeping them to myself.
Oh, last night I also got some more work done on my scrapbook. I am determined to finish scrapbooking my college years sometime in the near future. One of these days I'll get caught up and scrap all the awesome trips I've been on lately.