Here's what I did during the short month of February.
6. Run in at least eight races I’ve never run in before - I ran the Frostbite Half Marathon in the Cedars of Lebanon park on February 13th. I used it as a training run, but it still went well. I was totally lame and didn't post a race review, but I ran the race with Amy so you could totally read her review here as it'd be about what I would have written.
68. Go to three concerts per year - I took my sister to see John Mayer as her Christmas gift this year. We got to witness his public apology for lame things he said in an interview.
74. Accept a new job that I love - DONE. :)
75. Find a job with benefits - DONE. :)
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - I saw Valentine's Day, actually on Valentine's Day. I also went to see Dear John. I don't usually see many movies in the theater, but apparently this month was an exception.
96. Read one book per month, minimum - Before seeing the movie, I read Dear John. I won't lie... I like a little Nicholas Sparks in my life on occasion.