20. Go to a Nashville Predators game - It's actually kind of shameful that I haven't been to one in a few years. I don't really follow hockey, but the games can be really fun. I was able to get some free tickets at work, and it turned out to be a fun evening. I'll have to make it a point to go see them play more often.
42. Learn to do something new that I've NEVER done before - I totally learned how to hit a golf ball on a driving range this month. I had definitely never done that before. By the end, I was hitting the ball about 50 yards (although I continued to have some failed swings here and there).
45. Give money to people who are fundraising at least 4 times a year - I really almost hate acknowledging this one because I don't want to seem like I'm patting myself on the back, but this is something I really want to make sure I keep doing. I was able to make a small donation to support a cause that one of my friends is really passionate about this month.
48. Mail a card/letter to someone four times a year (doesn't have to be the same person) - I have a good friend in Iraq right now, so I'm making it a point to send him a card once a month.
71. Clean out things/clothes I don’t use/need once per season (sell or donate items) - I'm not marking this off as done just yet, but I did make a serious start on it during the month of March. I'm bound and determined to finish this soon.
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - I haven't been watching as many movies lately, but I was home one night and caught Man of the House on tv. Tommy Lee Jones lives with a bunch of Texas cheerleaders because they witnessed a murder. It was totally cheesy, but it totally sucked me in.
96. Read one book per month, minimum - I also have not been as good about staying on top of reading lately (as evidenced by yesterday's post where I told you I started reading the March issue of a magazine on March 31). Nonetheless, I did read a Joyce Meyer book called Filled with the Spirit. I had to read it for work, but I never said that the books couldn't be required reading.