2. Run at least five marathons - I decided to run the San Francisco about 2 months before race day, but I'm so glad that I did it. It was awesome to run across the Golden Gate Bridge!
6. Run in at least eight races I’ve never run in before - I had already finished this one, but San Francisco was another new race for me. I definitely underestimated on this goal... It's fun to keep trying new events!
8. Get a massage (or other special reward!) after every completed marathon - Since I ran a marathon in July, I also needed to reward myself. The trip to CA definitely hit my wallet, so I had already decided a massage was out of the question. Plus, I didn't really train all that well for this race, so I felt like it wasn't fair to give myself that nice of a massage. I was still feeling cheap though, so I bought myself some cheap flowers from Trader Joe's and called it a reward. The next day, the Groupon was for a mani/pedi for $20 at a local nail salon. Since that's such a great deal, I decided to buy it and treat myself to some TLC for my feet and hands. I never get manicures, so I was thrilled to get both for less than what a pedicure alone usually costs me. It was lovely.
44. Give five “just because” gifts - I did this once this month. I don't think I even realized when I did it that it was something I had on this list. I don't want to share details, but I can count this as one this month.
53. See Stephanie and Amanda at least once a year - We finally had a Wrecking Crew reunion in San Francisco!
55. Meet at least one blog friend per year in person - I met Aron when I was in San Francisco. I also briefly met Danica, but I forgot to get a picture!
76. Take pictures inside a photo booth - This one ended up being a surprise! When J and I were at the San Francisco marathon expo, they had a free photo booth. We totally enjoyed taking some pictures! I have never taken pictures in one of these, so it was kind of cool to do it at a race.
80. Go water skiing again - I'm stretching this one a bit, but I went wake boarding when I went to the lake with friends this month. It's not really the same, but it's close.
92. Buy myself flowers three times - I referenced this earlier, but I bought myself some flowers from Trader Joe's. It's nice to have some extra color around the apartment!
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - I didn't watch as many this month (it's been busy!), but I did watch It's Complicated while at the lake earlier this month.
96. Read one book per month, minimum - I was a total girl and read Nicholas Sparks' The Last Song. I also got caught up on a ton of magazines, so that felt good.