7. Join the Nashville Striders for a group run at least once a year - I can now say I've done that for 2010. I went for one of the fall training series runs weekend before last. I intend to go to two more this fall.
23. Eat at Loveless Cafe - I technically crossed this off my list in May, but I ate here again in August when we celebrated my grandma's birthday. It was delicious... again.
45. Give money to people who are fundraising at least 4 times a year - I've got two friends running with Team in Training this fall. I was able to make a little contribution to both. I love running for a causing and supporting others running for a cause!
84a. Try 10 new beers in the States - Clearly I went out a lot more this month, but that's what summer is for, right? I tried three new beers: Sam Adams Octoberfest, French Broad Rye Hopper, and Purple Haze. I enjoyed them all.
86. Try a new hair color - So it wasn't an extreme change, but I never said it had to be. I colored my hair. It's still brown, but it pulls a lot more red now. I have a lot of natural red, and this really enhanced it. I like it!
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - This month I finally saw PS I Love You. Pretty sure I cried the whole time. Note: Do not watch this movie if you're already feeling kind of sad. It won't help. I also finished watching the last two seasons of Sex and the City (I had started from the beginning when I got them all for Christmas) and the first season of Alias.
96. Read one book per month, minimum - I read a total piece of chick lit called Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger. She's the same gal who wrote The Devil Wears Prada. I actually really enjoyed it. I'm about halfway through another book, so it'll likely make my September list. :)