6. Run in at least eight races I’ve never run in before - I already finished this task, but I did run another new race when I ran in last weekend's Nashville Women's Half Marathon.
48. Mail a card/letter to someone four times a year (doesn't have to be the same person) - I had five awesome ladies join my Run for Mercy team in last weekend's Nashville Women's Half Marathon, so I sent them all a card to thank them.
63. Sell anything I can that I no longer need - I got rid of a few more things I didn't need at a yard sale at my grandma's house this month.
68. Go to three concerts per year - I've gone to Live on the Green twice this month. First, I saw Five for Fighting and Tonic. Then, I saw Sixpence None the Richer and Jars of Clay.
84a. Try 10 new beers in the States - During a much needed happy hour with a friend, I tried the New Belgium Sunshine. The waiter said "here you go sunshine" when he brought it to me. I really enjoyed the beer and the name.
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - I never actually watched a movie this month, but I've flown through the DVDs of Dexter, which is way more than a movie. Totally counts.
96. Read one book per month, minimum - I read For Better, For Worse by Carole Matthews. It was your typical piece of chick lit. It was a bit predictable and not something I'd read again, but it was a light and fun read.