I managed to get a bit more done on my 101 in 1001 list during the month of October.
3. Run a 23:30 5K - I haven't had a chance to do the race report yet, but I ran a 23:36 5K (new PR by 1:04!) this past Saturday. I know it's not quite 23:30, but I'm calling it anyways. I'll still try to get faster though!
6. Run in at least eight races I’ve never run in before - This was my first time running in the Run for Mercy 5K this past Saturday.
16. Eat at the Melting Pot again - My friend Paige and I went there for a girl's night out event. It was just as yummy and awesome (and expensive) and I remembered.
20. Go to a Nashville Predators game - I had already accomplished this, but I got to go to another one this month. Opening night for the season, in fact.
26. Visit 3 new states - I went to Missouri for a work trip this month.
45. Give money to people who are fundraising at least 4 times a year - I was able to contribute toward a goal for a friend who was fundraising.
68. Go to three concerts per year - I got to see Band of Horses at Live on the Green this month. Amazing.
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - This month I watched 500 Days of Summer (finally - it was creative, but not my favorite) and About a Boy (an old Hugh Grant movie that was cute.)
96. Read one book per month, minimum - This month I read The Street Laywer by John Grisham.