2. Run at least five marathons - I ran in the Flying Monkey Marathon here in Nashville (I'm starting to think I wasn't being as ambitious as I should have been when I set the goal at five.)
6. Run in at least eight races I’ve never run in before - I finished this one a while back, but I'm still running new races. Flying Monkey was another new one.
8. Get a massage (or other special reward!) after every completed marathon - Massage after Flying Monkey, albeit a brief one as it was free. I've got to go simple on the marathon rewards since I'm doing three in three months.
20. Go to a Nashville Predators game - I made it to another one of these.
84a. Try 10 new beers in the States - I got close to finishing this one. I tried the Yazoo Seasonal and the Sweetwater Blue. Both are excellent.
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - I saw the new Harry Potter movie Thanksgiving night. It's awesome!
96. Read one book per month, minimum - I read John Grishman's The Pelican Brief.