2. Run at least five marathons - I ran in the Huntsville Rocket City Marathon. I also realized I sold myself short with this goal, so I'm amending it to eight marathons.
8. Get a massage (or other special reward!) after every completed marathon - Since I ran another marathon, it also meant another reward. I chose to get a massage this time. It was lovely.
26. Visit 3 new states - Even though I had completed this one, I did visit a new state in December when I went to West Virginia on a ski trip with some friends. "Country roads, take me home, to the place, I belong, West Virginia, mountain mama, take me home, them country roads..."
31. Go out of town for a New Year’s Eve - I did this by going on a ski trip to Snowshoe, WV with 11 friends for the last week of the year. We spent the last day of 2010 on the slopes, and then we closed it out with an awesome dinner and a countdown to ring in 2011.
79. Go snow skiing again - This was of course accomplished with the above mentioned trip. I spent two days on the slopes and loved every minute!
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - I watched one called The Christmas Blessing. Yes, it was cheesy. Yes, I loved watching it.
96. Read one book per month, minimum - I read John Grisham's The Brethren.