2. Run at least five marathons - I probably should raise this goal since I just ran my fifth marathon since creating this list - Disney World! Consider it raised to eight!
6. Run in at least eight races I’ve never run in before - I had completed this already, but the Disney World Half and Full Marathon Goofy Challenge was a new one for me this month.
8. Get a massage (or other special reward!) after every completed marathon - I haven't gotten it yet, but I've scheduled a pedicure as my post-Disney treat. I would have already done it, but since I hurt my toe and it was all purple and swollen I thought it best to put it off for a bit.
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - I definitely accomplished this! I've had some free time while recovering from Goofy, so I have been renting movies. I watched: Date Night (cute and funny), The Bounty Hunter (also cute and funny), Easy A (very clever and funny), Sex and the City 2 (it wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be, but it wasn't great either), The American (awful and boring), and Inception (fantastic and smart). I also went to see Black Swan. This is one of the most intense and phenomenal movies I have ever seen. Go see it. Trust me. It's worth the ridiculous ticket price.
96. Read one book per month, minimum - I read Michael J. Fox's Always Looking Up. It wasn't as good of a read as I had expected, but it was still a really uplifting and inspiring book. It was definitely interesting to see a little bit more into his world with Parkinson's.
98. Buy my own domain name - I did it! I am now www.marathonmelanie.com!