13. Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame - The museum had a free community day a few weeks ago, so I went with a few friends. We checked out the exhibits and heard a free concert by Street Corner Symphony. It was a nice afternoon, and I'm glad I finally got to go inside the museum.
36. Learn how to make 5 new dinner recipes - This month I followed a recipe I got from my cousin for poppy seed chicken. Yum. Someone also taught me how to make french toast this month... it was way easier than I had thought it would be.
48. Mail a card/letter to someone four times a year (doesn't have to be the same person) - I sent a thank you card to the sweet couple who let me into their home during the crazy snow we had a few weeks go. A few kind words and a Starbucks card felt like the least I could do to thank them for being so kind to me.
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - Oh, I definitely watched a few this month. Solitary Man (it was ok, but I was a little distracted), Paranormal Activity 2 (it's true that it was just as good as the first... because it was pretty much the exact same movie as the first), Cop Out (Bruce Willis and Tracey Morgan - funnier than expected), and Death Race (gory, but had some good action).
96. Read one book per month, minimum - I am almost done with Sophie Kinsella's Can You Keep a Secret? It's a short month, so I'm cutting myself some slack for not being done yet.