I know I'm a few days late in posting this, but it's better to be late on an update than never write one, right?
Here's what I accomplished on my list in March... I have to admit that I've been a little preoccupied the past month in a way that I hadn't been in months before, but it was kind of because of it that I got as much done as I did.
36. Learn how to make 10 new dinner recipes - I found a recipe and made honey glazed porkchops, and then I was told they were the best porkchops my dinner companion had ever had. SUCCESS.
56. Plan at least five $5 dates - This is kind of a pansy way to achive this, but this definitely happened a few times this month. I can't say I was all that creative though... renting a RedBox movie and calling it a date doesn't really count, so I'm just going to say that the few times that happened at my suggestion this month count as one instance. I need to get more creative.
57. Find a church and get involved - I'm not really ready to say this is done, but I have been visiting a church a lot this month that I'm really liking. We'll see how it goes in the next few months.
64. Put money in my Roth IRA each year - I finally put some in to count for 2010. Yay! I may have to credit someone for reminding me it made more sense to have some money there than to have it sitting in my savings account.
68. Go to three concerts per year - I saw Bright Eyes at the Ryman on St. Patrick's Day. Excellent show.
78. Go ice skating again - I had a coupon for buy one get one free, so after dinner one night we headed on over to the Sportsples. He used to play ice hockey... and this was my fourth time to ice skate... ever. It ended up being a blast, but there may have been a bruised knee (and it wasn't mine).
84a. Try 10 new beers in the States - I finished this task when I tried Stella for the first time. I know.. how have I not had it before?
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - Oh boy did I achieve this one. The King's Speech, Eat Pray Love, Life As We Know It, Toy Story 3, Jackass 3, How Do You Know, The Tourist, Last Three Days, Due Date, and Love and Other Drugs.
96. Read one book per month, minimum - I read a book called The Anointing that I had to read for work.