I can't believe how quickly April went by, but I have to admit that at the exact same time it seemed to drag by...
24. Take a spur of the moment road trip - This one is a bit of a stretch because it's not exactly what I had in mind, but I woke up one Saturday morning not totally sure what the day held, but I quickly found it included a trip up to Bowling Green, KY and then over to Diamond Caverns.
45. Give money to people who are fundraising at least 4 times a year - I had another opportunity for this.
48. Mail a card/letter to someone four times a year (doesn't have to be the same person) - It's personal, but I did this earlier in the month.
53. See Stephanie and Amanda at least once a year if schedules allow - I got to see them both in Chicago this month!
68. Go to three concerts per year - I saw Lady Gaga this month here in Nashville.
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - I definitely continue to have no problems accomplishing this. I watched: The Fighter, Step Up 3, Morning Glory, 127 Hours, Buried, Water for Elephants, It's Kind of a Funny Story, Charlie St. Cloud, and The Switch.
96. Read one book per month, minimum - I read Two Kisses for Maddy, written by Matt Logelin. I've read his blog Matt, Liz and Madeline for three years now, and I am always touched by the way he writes about the birth of his daughter and death of his wife. I read this book in 3 days, and if I were to tell you one book to read this month it's definitely this one.