I was a little busy celebrating my birthday this month and kicking off summer, but I still crossed a few things off the list.
6. Run in at least eight races I’ve never run in before - I finished this already, but I did run a new race this month when I ran in the Key Alliance 5K.
12. Try a new kind of workout/class -Thanks to a Groupon, I've been trying out BarreAmped. It's kind of a mixture of ballet, pilates and yoga. I have really been enjoying it!
53. See Stephanie and Amanda at least once a year if schedules allow - I got to see Steph when she was in town for a wedding.
57. Find a church and get involved - I think I've finally decided I really like CrossPoint Community Church. I haven't got all that involved yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm sticking around there.
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - Going the Distance, The Resident, Voyage of the Dawn Treader, No Strings Attached, Little Fockers
96. Read one book per month, minimum - I read Sam Davidson's 50 Things Your Life Doesn't Need (and still need to write a review about it... it's on my to do list)