October ended up being a fairly productive month for me with the ole list...
2. Run at least eight marathons - I ran the Chicago Marathon again.
8. Get a massage (or other special reward!) after every completed marathon - I opted for a mani/pedi after Chicago, mostly because I got an awesome coupon for the combo. It was an excellent reward!
45. Give money to people who are fundraising at least 4 times a year - Yes.
67. Go to the ballet (not The Nutcracker since I've seen it twice) - I saw Cinderella at TPAC last week. It ws so good! It also made me miss ballet, and I had to go home and try on my old pointe shoes.
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - This month I watched Source Code, Limitless, and Soul Surfer. All were excellent.
96. Read one book per month, minimum - I've been reading up on some books about starting a business. Ideas are brewing.