I honestly think I'm going to abandon the list soon... I've done pretty much everything I still care about or have plans to do the few that I still care about... things have just changed since I made the list, and I have decided I'm ok with that. So we'll see!
2. Run at least eight marathons -Well, I hit number 8 this month when I ran in the Flying Monkey Marathon. Good times!
8. Get a massage (or other special reward!) after every completed marathon - I didn't really feel I deserved too much since this wasn't much of a race for me (more of a training run), but I did treat myself to a little shopping.
39. Learn more about how to start a business - I read several books last month and continued to check out some stuff to get some more knowledge. I'm definitely just brainstorming right now.
45. Give money to people who are fundraising at least 4 times a year - I love being able to support people and their causes.
68. Go to three concerts per year - I went to see Lady Antebellum at the Ryman. It was awesome.
95. Watch one new movie per month, minimum - This month I watched season 5 of Dexter. It's not a movie, but I say a season of tv counts.
96. Read one book per month, minimum - I read a book that a friend told me about called Why Men Marry Bitches. It's bascially about how at the end of the day, guys really want a girl who is independent and not one to just go along with everyone he says and does. It's been a nice reminder that I'm single because I won't settle for anyone who doesn't love me for me.