- I am now spending far more time in Indy with my man than I am in Nashville. This is good in that I love being with him, and our home really feels like OUR home. It's bad in that I have to miss out on some things in Nashville with friends.
- Work is work. :)
- I ordered my bridesmaid dresses.
- I also found flowers for the bridesmaids bouquets. (We're using silk flowers to save money, but they still look so real!)
- We have scheduled two catering tastings and are working on one more, and then we will pick our caterer and menu for both the rehearsal dinner and the reception!
- The Save the Dates went in the mail over the weekend, and I've been so excited to hear from people that they got them and love them!
- We are booking our honeymoon tomorrow - we are going to.... ITALY!!! We will do 10 days of traveling through Venice, Florence, Tuscany, Rome and the Amalfi Coast. We may also add in a quick visit to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and we are discussing Pompeii. We are definitely going to book a couple of tours in some of the cities.
- Next up is to decide on what we want with invitations so we can get the designer going, and Adam is going to set up a website for us that will be used for the RSVPs.
- We have CJ this weekend, and another friend and her two kiddos are going to ride up to Indy with us so we can take all the kids on Saturday to the big children's museum there in town.
- I bought some books on CD for the drive back and forth between Indy and Nashville. I love listening to good tunes, and it's only a 4-hour drive... but it was time to find other ways to entertain myself when I am making the drive alone.
- I am hoping by the time May rolls around that I will be in Indy pretty much full-time with the exception of trips down here for our time with CJ or to come visit family/friends.
All in all, life is good... Just BUSY!
Oh, and I haven't run in almost 4 months. Oops. I'm determined to start working out again soon, but honestly? It's been good for me to take a break. I think I needed it, and I think it would have stressed me out to have tried to keep up the running over these last few months.