I can now say that at 3 months and 9 days out from the wedding, all of the BIG planning things are done.
1. We have a wedding website! Feel free to check it out here if you'd like.
2. We figured out how to register for our honeymoon. We are so thankful to people who want to bless us, and since we pretty much have all we need for our home we set up a page to show people how they can make our honeymoon more fun and memorable. You can check it out here if you'd like.
3. We also registered at Bed, Bath and Beyond as well as Macy's since we could use some new towels, bedding and a few other small things.
4. We have our invitations designed and the paper picked. I'm just waiting on the proof, and then we should have them in plenty of time to send out at the beginning of June!
5. We picked out the tuxes! YAY!
6. We picked the menus for the reception as well as our rehearsal dinner.
7. I secured our bartending services.
8. All of my showers and bachelorette party are on the calendar. I am so thankful for the people working to plan them and make them happen!
There's still a lot left. My mom is busy working hard on all of the decor (she's making pretty much everything herself and with some of her friends). I need to figure out about my bouquet (those are the only real flowers we're using - mom is making the other bouquest and bouts out of some awesome fake flowers from Hobby Lobby). We need to find some random items like a basket for the flower girl. We need to pick out gifts for the people in the wedding (and each other, though I've already figured out one for Adam!). I need to figure out my hair. Just stuff like that.
We have a busy summer on tap even with non-wedding stuff (for example, we'll have Adam's little boy for almost 4 weeks of the summer). We have a few fun things planned like some concerts and a little trip for the 4th of July. So it feels really good that we have all of the big stuff accomplished.
It is so exciting! I can't wait to see everything truly come together on August 9!